Thursday, April 14, 2011

An Update...

46 days and counting.  I'm having a hard time grasping it.  People keep asking me if I'm ready.  I ask myself though, what would "ready" even look like.  How do you prepare for such a task?  But I guess, with practical things aside I'd like to arrive with an open and willing heart.  I'm trying my best to rid myself of any preconceived perceptions or expectations.  I just want to be an open book.  I want to feel each stroke of God's hand as His sovereign ink floods my pages...I want all of my senses to be alive as He writes His story.  I know I'll be changed.  I'm so excited, I want to soak it all up.  

PRAISE GOD for nearly meeting the $3,000 need for this internship!  $2,579 has been collected!  Awesome.  So stoked!

In closing I want to share this...I'm excited for God to cross my path with stories like this one.  

1 comment:

  1. I recognize your name! I'll e-mail you back sometime soon I promise! Good luck in your final days of preparation!

    ReplyDelete